The Big Data BBQ 2019 is approaching and we are stoked to present you a fine collection of speakers featuring technology leaders such as Samsung or Intel, new tech services such as myTaxi or Yelp, promising startups such as Q-nnect, best-practice practitioners such as inovex or KÖNIGSWEG and legal gurus such as SZA.
The 2019 BBQ will cover a wide range of topics from digital business transformation, including the following:
– People – An open discourse and a safe environment is required to solve today’s data challenges.
Yenny Cheung [Yelp] – Creating an Inclusive Corporate Culture
– Domain Expertise – Preparation of Samsung’s new voice agent for the German language.
Miren Urteaga Aldalur [Samsung] – Bahnhof, Bfh. or Bf.? Preparing Samsung’s Voice Assisiant Bixby for German
– Understanding Data – Which information actually matters? Which signals give you the relevant input for accurate predictions?
Alisa Dammer [Free Now (myTaxi)] – Which information actually matters? – Automatic Feature Engineering and Selection in Data Science
– Quality Assurance of Predictions – Understanding of Machine Learning models is essential.
Marcel Spitzer [Inovex] – Interpretability of Machine Learning Predictions
– Performance – Making efficient use of computer power.
Shailen Sobhee [Intel] – High Performance computing
– Efficiency – Why would you swim through the data lake if there’s a bridge?
Matthias Progscha [Q-nnect] – Enterprise Warehouse Data to Analytics without Detours
– Communication – Explaining AI to stakeholders without the math
Alexander Hendorf [Königsweg] – AI for Managers
– Legal – Which legal aspects are to be considered? How does the law protect your intellectual property?
Speaker TBA [SZA] – TBA
Sign up will open in June: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/PyData-Suedwest/events/258321962/
Connect! Join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/PyDataSW