Kanadisches Startup sucht Verstärkung in Mannheim
Marketing and System Support Specialist – Regulatory Compliance Management (RCM) – REGTECH Solution
We are launching a new business venture, Ethidex Germany GmbH, a subsidiary of Ethidex Inc. of Toronto, Canada.
In Canada, Ethidex offers custom regulatory content and a web-based Compliance Management System for financial and investment firms to help them manage their governance, risk and compliance. We provide the tools, methodology, content and support for client firms to effectively meet regulatory requirements.
About this Position
Ethidex Germany GmbH is looking for a Marketing and System Support Specialist with strong interpersonal skills to help develop new clients & work with existing clients. Since the business is a start-up in Germany, the initial responsibilities will be more focused on marketing support, testing system functionality with German regulatory content, adding support functions as clients are developed. While the person in this position will be working on a team and have others available for assistance and or consultation from the Toronto office and locally, this position is fundamentally entrepreneurial. This position works out of our Mannheim location with occasional travel to clients in the Frankfurt Rhine–Main Area and elsewhere in Germany.
Reporting to the Market Development Manager (MDM) in Toronto, Canada, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with identifying prospects & setting up meetings
- Preparation of marketing material and assistance with potential client presentations and follow up
Reporting to the Director of Technology in Toronto, Canada, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting new clients with technical implementation and set up
- Training new client staff to ensure successful system implementation and adoption of functionality
- Maintaining varied points of contact with clients to ascertain satisfaction and assessing needs
- Support of Ethidex clients, including resolution of system functionality issues as they arise:
- Quality Assurance testing – German language version
Skills required to be successful in this role:
- Bilingual: German and English
- Excellent language communication skills, both written and oral, and understanding of technical and professional terminology
- Pleasant, friendly, approachable personality, professional appearance
- Ability to work on a team collaboratively
- Attention to detail and the ability to present ideas conceptually to clients or development staff
- Solid technical understanding of current web-application fundamentals from a user and user-support perspective
- Strong aptitude for understanding, troubleshooting and problem-solving software user issues
- Drive to learn and master new material
- Ability to work unsupervised and with flexible hours to accommodate time zone requirements (between Germany and Canada)
Helpful Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools
- University education in Business, Technology, Corporate Governance, Customer Service or other related areas
Applying for this Position
We will consider any application where your cover letter is able to draw our attention to how your knowledge, education, experience and skills demonstrate that you can meet the requirements of our position and grow with the company.
January 31st, 2020
Submit a cover letter and resume (both in English) indicating “Job Application for Ethidex Germany GmbH” in the subject line in your email to Rifat Caglayan (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Sue Indrigo (email@example.com)
Start date for this position is May 4th, 2020.
Ethidex Inc. The Victory Building, Suite 1205, 80 Richmond St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5H 2A4